As with last week, I decided to keep my card today fairly flat and easily mailable. I did add a ribbon treatment, but it isn't so lumpy-bumpy that it violates the post office's 1/4 inch rule.
I started by stamping the image and greeting in black ink, onto white card stock.
Then I colored it with the Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers. I was getting good results using DG2 and DG4 for the frog's body.
I layered the image onto cocoa brown. Using a hole template, I used a pencil to mark 3 1/8 inch holes to the left of the greeting, and then punched them. I tied three short lengths of three coordinating colors of gingham ribbon through and under and knotted them on the left, as shown.
I had some tan and green scraps of designer paper that I thought worked well. I also made a paper "band" by folding the top and bottom edges of a strip of paper and layered that on for subtle added interest. This then went onto a second layer of cocoa brown card stock. I attached the image/ribbon layer to it with dimensional pop dots. I then layered it all onto a mossy green base and the card was finished. Oh, I did add some glitter glue to Anthony's wings. You can't do a card with one of these images and not glitter the wings!