- The mottled green and beige background is one of my altered NatGeo pages.
- The sunflower is a napkin design, decoupaged directly to the background.
- The sentiment is from SU's 'Art of Life' set, stamped on to tissue paper and then adhered with ModPodge. I chose this sentiment for Hiroe because her sweet, sunny disposition always brightens our day!
- The swirls are by Sheena Douglass (from Crafter's Companion) and are heat embossed with SU olive green embossing powder.
- I added some brown micro beads (by Martha Stewart) in to the center of the flower.
- This is then matted on a mustard cardstock, then on to a moss green 5x7" card base.
I love bringing together many different techniques on to one card.